INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
According to the amendment to the «Law on Services of the Information Society» (LSSICE) established by Spanish Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use non-essential cookies before browsing them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to enable the proper functioning of the site.
Through the use of these tools the web server is able to remember some information about the user, such as their preference for viewing the server’s pages, their name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY, AND COOKIES EXEMPT FROM REGULATIONS
According to the EU directive, cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical, advertising and affiliation cookies, while technical cookies and those that are necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are exempt.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: they allow the user to navigate on a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services available in it.
- Analytical cookies: they allow the controller to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites they are linked to. The information collected by this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to carry out browsing profiling of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, with the purpose of introducing improvements in the analysis of the user data carried out by service users.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from where the requested service is supplied based on data such as the edited content or frequency with which advertisements are made.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: they collect information on the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting) in order to allow management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces which, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from where the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: they are established by the social media platforms in the services, in order to allow content to be shared with friends and media. The social media platforms have the ability to track activity online outside the Services. This may affect the content and messages seen in other services used.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow you to track visits through links from other websites, with which the website establishes affiliate agreements (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: they store encrypted information to avoid the stored data in them being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO THEIR OWNERHIP
- Own cookies: are sent to the user’s device from a piece of hardware or domain managed by the editor and from where the requested service is provided to the user.
- Third party cookies: are sent to the user’s device from a piece of hardware or domain which is not managed by the editor, but by another body which processes data obtained through the cookies. Third party services are not under the editor’s control. Third parties may, at any time, change their terms of service, purpose and use of the cookies, etc.
ACCORDING TO THE STORAGE PERIOD
- Session cookies: they are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data as long as the user accesses a website.
- Permanent cookies: they are a type of cookie where data continues to be stored in the device and may be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the controller of the cookies, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Jump Into Reality SL is the Controller of the personal data of the Data Subject and it wishes to inform them that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), and as such, the following information on the processing is provided:
Purposes of the data processing: as specified in the section on the cookies which are used on this website.
Legitimisation of the processing: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data storage criteria: as specified in the cookies section used on the website.
Data communication: data will not be disclosed to third parties, except with cookies owned by third parties or under legal obligation.
Rights of the Data Subject:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right to access, rectify, transfer and delete data and to limit or object to their processing.
- The right to file a claim with the Spanish Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if they consider that the processing is not in compliance with current legislation.
Contact information to exercise their rights:
Jump Into Reality SL. C/ Conde de Aranda, 22 - 28001 Madrid (Madrid). E-mail: email@example.com
How to manage cookies from your browser:
- Delete cookies from your device. Cookies that are already on a device may be deleted by deleting browser history, thereby deleting the cookies from all websites visited. However, some of the information stored (e.g. login data or website preferences) may also be lost.
- Manage site-specific cookies. To have more accurate control over site-specific cookies, users may adjust their privacy and cookie settings in their browser.
- Blocking cookies. Although most modern browsers can be set to prevent cookies from being installed on a device, this may require you to manually adjust certain preferences each time you visit a site or page. In addition, some services and features may not function properly (e.g., profile logins).
How to delete cookies from the most common browsers
|Internet Explorer. Version 11||http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es|
|Firefox. Version 65.0.1||https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies|
|Safari Version 5.1||https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac|
Updates and changes to the cookies policy
Jump Into Reality SL may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements, or with the aim of adapting this policy to the guidelines provided by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which is why users are advised to visit our Cookies Policy regularly.