1. USER INFORMATION
Who is the controller of your personal data?
Jump Into Reality S.L. is the CONTROLLER of the USER’s personal data and informs them that these data shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD).
How do we use personal data?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. We plan to use the personal data we collect for the following purposes:
- Send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or by any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that make it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the CONTROLLER and will be related to their products and services, or those of their partners or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct market research and statistical analysis.
- Process orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request made by the USER through any of the contacting methods available on the CONTROLLER’s website.
- Send the online newsletter on news, offers and promotions on our activity.
Why are we allowed to process your personal data?
Because the processing is permitted by article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With the USER’s consent: sending commercial communications and newsletters.
- For the execution of a contract or pre-contract: order processing, activation of services or related information.
- In the legitimate interest of the CONTROLLER: conduct market research, statistical analysis, etc. and process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
How long will we keep your personal data for?
Data shall be stored for no longer than necessary for the purpose of the processing or for as long as there are legal prescriptions dictating their custody, and when such purpose is no longer necessary the data shall be erased in accordance with appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymization of the data or their complete destruction.
Whom we disclose your personal data to?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, when necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing, to our suppliers of services related to communications, with whom the CONTROLLER has signed confidentiality and data processing agreements as required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights of the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right to access, rectify, transfer and delete your data and limit or object to their processing.
- Right to file a claim with the Spanish Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the current legislation.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Jump Into Reality SL. C/ Conde de Aranda, 22 - 28001 Madrid (Spain). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
By marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or download forms, the USER accepts explicitly, freely and without any doubt that their data are a necessary requirement in order for the supplier to deliver their service. The USER also accepts voluntarily to provide their data in the remaining fields. The USER confirms that the personal data supplied to the CONTROLLER are true and accepts responsibility for communicating any changes to the CONTROLLER.
The CONTROLLER informs that all data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that not all of the data required is provided by the USER, there is no guarantee that the information and services SUPPLIED will be in accordance to the USER’s needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for processing the personal data for which they are responsible, and, specifically, with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which such data are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with respect to the USER and in an appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary, with respect to the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that they have implemented all the appropriate technical and organisational processes which are necessary to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and LOPDGDD in order to protect the USER’s rights and freedoms. Furthermore, the CONTROLLER has shared the appropriate information with the USER so that they are able to exercise such rights and freedoms.
For more information about privacy guarantees, you may contact the CONTROLLER via Jump Into Reality SL. C/ Conde de Aranda, 22 - 28001 Madrid (Spain). E-mail: email@example.com